Managed Services Solutions Consultant--Southern States
Managed Services Solutions Consultant
RoundTower is seeking a highly-skilled, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who wants to excel and be challenged. Individuals who join our team will be part of a Managed Services organization that is committed to excellence and proactively delivers a dynamic and evolving set of core service and innovative technologies to our customers.
The Managed Services Solutions Consultant is responsible to sell IT managed service solutions including hosted cloud solutions, remote monitoring, infrastructure managed services to include server, storage and network, security operations (SOC), application and backup and disaster recovery programs. The position will focus on selling and supporting key opportunities developed through assigned sales channels.
- Lead the creation of RoundTower Technologies go-to-market, sales collateral and sales force enablement training for Managed Services
- Identify and qualify new leads through joint sales calls with core sales, telemarketing, named channel partners, and other sources.
- Continually develop and further qualify leads and manage them through the Managed Services sales cycle from prospect to qualified leads to proposal to contract including coordination of appropriate personnel within RTT services.
Proposal Generation and Delivery
- Drive proposal development process from managed services solution strategy discussions through solution design, pricing, proposal document preparation.
- Gather and document customer defined requirements from which proposed solutions are developed.
Contract Preparation, Delivery and Close Deal
- Drive contract preparation process from strategy discussions through contract preparation and negotiations.
- Be familiar with a proposed contracts terms and conditions to answer most questions regarding contract interpretation.
- Ensure orderly hand-off and transition to assigned Technical Account Executive for Managed Services contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years sales experience selling IT managed services into mid-market companies. This may include: IT Outsourcing, Hosting and cloud services, Remote monitoring and management, Backup solutions, Disaster recovery solutions, etc.
- Proven track record in identifying new leads, qualifying prospects, and closing sales to new customers consistently meeting or exceeding assigned quota
- Experienced in solutions and consultative selling
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of the IT infrastructure and networking technologies underlying Roundtower Technologies Managed Services service offerings
- Proven ability to effectively sell to executive management and other key decision makers within a company
- Strong sense of urgency, proactive and responsive behavior, follow-through, and customer empathy.
- Experience in disciplined, phased sales process and attendant tools including CRM
- Effective communication skills, written and oral