Customer Success Manager-- Cisco
Customer Success Manager- Cisco
Seeking a professional individual with the ability to renew and upsell Cisco services and software while representing RoundTower’s value and strategic vision in our existing accounts. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) role is a highly strategic position within the RoundTower (RTT) organization, working with customers to increase upsell opportunities and decrease customer churn while driving adoption of their technology investments. This role is relationship-focused client management, that aligns client and vendor goals for mutually beneficial outcomes.
In working with others such as account teams, solutions architects, and delivery teams, the CSM will provide a best in class experience for the customer via the delivery and adoption process. In addition to working with our customers, the CSM will align themselves strategically with the manufacturer to ensure RoundTower is maximizing the programs and relationship.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Manages forecast data on assigned opportunities.
- Maintains cadence with accounts, bringing in additional resources as needed.
- Highly proficient in Cisco CCW and CCW-R
- Team player with Leadership ability
- Works well with remote teammates
- Ensure RTTcustomers realize the value of purchased technologies and recognize ROI, leading to high customer satisfaction ratings, and strong renewal and expansion opportunities
- Drive customer awareness of purchased technology and alignment to desired business outcomes and processes
- Advocate on behalf of the customer ensuring a superior RTTexperience
- Engageand collaborate with RTT Sales and Service Delivery teams to contribute to overall account strategy and planning
- Understand the customers culture, business goals, and drivers
- Assist with renewal of contracts
- Attends weekly status meetings and provide weekly status reports on all projects
- Understanding of web applications
- Ability to understand and articulate solutions
- Well-organized, with high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Experience in managing and delivering adoption services for Cisco Solutions is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+years of relevant industry experience
- 5+ years technology experience in Cisco solutions is preferred
- 3+ years working for a VAR highly preferredor customer-facing role such as Technical Account Management