Service Account Coordinator
The Service Account Coordinator (Service Delivery Coordinator) is a junior, client-facing role that is responsible for coordinating the delivery of services for RoundTower Managed Services / Security Operations Center (SOC) clients. The Service Account Coordinator assists the Service Account Manager with all aspects of the RoundTower Managed Services customer relationship. As such, the Service Account Coordinator is expected to be a primary point of escalation and coordination between the RoundTower Managed Services organization, the Account Executive team, and the customer.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Acts as a customer advocate.
- Results driven and customer focused; “Get things done - Make things happen”.
- Supports Senior staff in all areas of services for assigned client accounts, including onboarding, incident and change management, continual service improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for ensuring that customer Service Level Agreements / Service Level Objectives are met.
- Responsible for coordination of renewing Managed Services contracts starting 90 days prior to renewal.
- Grows existing contract values by identifying cross- and up-selling opportunities.
- Builds a strong relationship with key customer staff, account management team, and Managed Services teams and management.
- Ensures reports are provided to an agreed upon schedule or on request, including: incident management, account performance, and service unit billing reports.
- Leads onboarding activities for new Managed Services customers.
- Sets expectations of service quality, availability, and timeliness with the client.
- Drives process improvements that increase customer satisfaction.
- Works with the client and Managed Services teams to identify and manage service improvement activities.
- Translates and drives prioritization of customer requirements into service and project requests.
- Is an active member of the change advisory board and ensures all changes are assessed, approved, communicated, implemented and reviewed in a controlled manner.
- Reports, communicates, and updates relevant stakeholders on service operations.
- Assist with the development and improvement of the services organization.
- Participates in business reviews with the customer and the RTT sales team.
- Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
- Manages Root Cause Analysis and process and participates in Priority events as needed.
- Undergraduate degree and/or relevant IT Service Delivery experience.
- IT Service Account / Service Delivery Management experience preferred.
- ITIL Knowledge and/or Certification preferred.
- Project Management, ServiceNow and/or IT Cyber Security Operations experience are a plus.
- Good ability to manage change and engage team members
- Good ability to provide direction and leadership to others
- Good facilitation and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to manage and escalate client issues
- Ability to react and adjust priorities of tasks
- Comfortable in communicating and interacting with C-level customer stakeholders
- Proficient in MS Office
- MS Word – must be able to create and modify documents
- MS Excel – create and modify pivot tables, manipulate data, create charts and graphs
- MS Power Point – create and modify presentations