Learner Engagement Manager
We Are Rosetta Stone!
We all share a passion for building a world in which everyone can speak, read, and write with confidence. Our innovative, technology-based language, literacy, and brain fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, and government organizations—and millions of learners around the world.
We are Rosetta Stone - and we are dedicated to helping people change their lives through the power of language and literacy education. Join our passionate, energetic, and international team and add your talents to Who We Are!
We Are Customer Success
Rosetta Stone is seeking a leader with experience in implementing learner engagement programs to drive learner engagement and product usage. Reporting to the Senior Director of Customer Success, this person will be responsible for identifying current opportunities and creating scalable engagement strategies that will be implemented across the global Client Success team. This is a remote opportunity.
- Define and Execute Learner Engagement Program - Map learner journey and identify roadblocks to engagement. Devise multi-faceted strategy using best practices to address roadblocks and encourage increased usage of Rosetta Stone products for direct consumers, K12 students, and learning professionals. This can include (but is not limited to): leadership engagement strategies, change management initiatives (competitions, behavior “nudges”, social cues, etc.), email campaigns, webinars, and others.
- Drive Change - Implement holistic change management strategies with demonstrated impact on adoption, usage, and increase in language learning
- Lead and Mentor Team - Foster collaboration and growth as we grow our learner engagement team
- Measure Effectiveness of Learner Engagement Strategies - Help clients measure engagement and impact to demonstrate ROI of Rosetta Stone products
- Collaborate Cross-Functionally - Work with internal partners such as marketing and Creative to create campaigns. Partner with Product to implement changes to drive further adoption of Rosetta Stone products
- Minimum 2-3 years experience leading Learner Engagement programs
- Minimum 2-3 years experience driving change management programs in Corporate and/or Education space
- Experience mentoring and/or managing teams
- Background in the psychology of behavior change highly preferred
- Strong organizational skills and experience balancing competing projects and priorities
- Collaborative and empowering approach to leadership
- Excellent bridge-building and consensus-building skills both internally and externally
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.