Rosetta Stone is looking for an Agile Product Manager to help build the products that enable us to meet our customer’s language needs. This role is inherently cross functional and the ideal candidate will be able to lead a team of engineers, QA, UI/UX and content developers to create beautiful solutions for our customers. In addition, they should be capable of working with diverse internal and external teams, and be adept at actively seeking out and synthesizing data from a variety of sources into meaningful requirements and impactful features.
- Meet frequently with customers to both solicit input on their core learning needs and collect feedback on early product prototypes and features;
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize deliverables based on quantitative and qualitative inputs;
- Ability to advocate and drive a team to concrete delivered results that are always improving the customer experience;
- Work closely with engineering, quality assurance, and UI & UX teams through design, development, testing, and product release;
- Help to define product roadmaps and determine requirements for each release;
- Collaborate with our Customer Success and Support teams to understand the needs of the business and build internal requirements;
- Clearly present work in terms of the customer value, business value, and how a particular product or feature sets us apart in the language learning market;
- Have a deep understanding of the language learning industry and speech-based technologies;
- Participate in product support and QA calls, understand customer impacts, and help prioritize bugs/product fixes.
- B.A or B.S. and 3+ years of Product Management experience;
- Experience working in an Agile development environment;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Able to tailor message to match audience;
- Customer obsessed, with a solid understanding of what our customers are looking for when they download our app or login to our web product;
- Excellent data analysis skills, including familiarity with reporting dashboards, data visualizations, and the ability to distill large quantities of data into meaningful and actionable reports for customers;
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to roll with changes;
- Passion for guiding others to collective success and being a good team member. Ability to influence others without direct authority;
- Detail-oriented, but able to pull back and see the big picture. Skill in prioritizing based on what is likely to drive the best customer outcomes.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Demonstrated knowledge and interest with emerging technologies such as machine learning,artificial intelligence and speech recognition;
- Hands on experience with developing voice-based interfaces.