We Are Lexia Learning
Lexia Learning, a Rosetta Stone Company, is a highly respected developer of technology-based reading programs for all students in Pre-K–Grade 5 and at-risk students in Grades 6–12. Together, Lexia and Rosetta Stone provide the most extensive suite of products to help students learn to read and speak English.
Our team is seeking an experienced eLearning Specialist as we continue to develop online courses and digital training materials for educators. In support of our Learning and Development team, this person will be responsible for managing and building content related to Lexia’s product portfolio and working with the Learning Experience Designer to manage components of the Learning Management System (LMS).
This role is based in Concord, MA and will not be eligible for remote work due to the collaborative nature of our work.
All About You
INITIATIVE: You consistently prioritize your work in accordance with team goals, demonstrating initiative.
ACCOUNTABLE: You are accountable for your work and take responsibility for completing tasks to the highest quality.
COLLABORATIVE: You take a collaborative approach while also exhibiting comfort working with a high degree of independence.
ADAPTABLE: You are able to move between big-picture thinking and detail-oriented work, thinking flexibly and adapting to change.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide support for digital content creation including compiling assets, organizing scripts, vendor communication, and project timelines.
- Maintain a general understanding of components of the Lexia product portfolio – educational, technical and operational, as well as internal Lexia systems and processes
- Be familiar with the latest trends, best practices, and methods as they relate to digital learning production and instructional design
- Work with the Learning Experience Designer to manage the LMS implementation, maintain team documentation, and plan for future content development needs.
- Manage production of courses in the LMS from initial build through stakeholder review, QA, and release.
- 1-2 years experience with creating or managing digital content, educational publishing, and/or providing digital content support required.
- Highly adept with technology, and quick to learn new technologies and apply solutions.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Experience working with an LMS and digital content creation tools such as Articulate 360 preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.