Project Manager, Lexia Learning
We Are Lexia Learning
Lexia Learning, a Rosetta Stone company, is a highly-respected developer of technology-based reading programs for all students in Pre-K-Grade 5 and at-risk students in Grades 6-12. Be part of our growth and provide districts with software and implementation services proven to help all students of all abilities become proficient readers.
We Are the Product Team
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who is passionate about joining a team dedicated to making a difference in the life of learners and educators.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Ideal candidate will reside near and work from the Concord, MA office location.
- Collaborate with Product Manager on business and functional requirements and development priorities.
- Create, maintain, and communicate project status and schedule from initiation to release
- Lead project and development teams to scope and estimate product requirements within the SAFe model
- Work with internal stakeholders to create project plans
- Determine how results will be measured; complete post-project evaluations to assess results
- Work with Product Manager to maintain and document high-level project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders on project progress and milestones
- Along with the Product Manager, is ultimately accountable for project results, and delivery of high-quality products
- Serve as scrum master with a goal of maintaining focus on key issues
- Lead and motivate team members on a proactive basis
- Act as mediator between team members and with external stakeholders when resource conflicts arise
- Determine need and assist in managing external consultants and contractors (as needed)
- Collaborate with other Project Managers to align project with best practices when appropriate
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience; Advanced degree preferred.
- 5-7 minimum years of experience managing cross-functional Project teams
- Experience working in print publishing, educational technology highly preferred
- Experience working in a K-12 classroom highly preferred
- Proven working experience managing software or web projects throughout the development lifecycle
- An aptitude for understanding technical concepts
- Familiarity and experience with project management tools and best practices - including Scrum/Agile Methodologies
- Experience using issue tracking tools (such as JIRA) to manage and schedule development tasks
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers and executives across functions in a matrix organization.
- Excellent relationship building, problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Highly developed listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work from our Concord, MA office location.
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability.