Enterprise Marketing Manager
We Are Rosetta Stone!
We all share a passion for building a world in which everyone can speak, read, and write with confidence. Our innovative, technology-based language and literacy solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, and government organizations—and millions of learners around the world.
We Are Marketing
We are all about making a strong impression. We challenge the norm and strive to make a positive impact on both the top and the bottom of funnel metrics. Team-focused, we collectively challenge each other to develop new ideas and opportunities.
We have an exciting new opening in our Enterprise core markets demand gen team. If you’re looking to make an impact and not afraid to push the envelope in B2B marketing, then we want to hear from you. All the better if you speak foreign languages!
The Enterprise Marketing Manager will be responsible for establishing Rosetta Stone’s brand and position as a thought-leader in the B2B market. This person will coordinate and execute marketing efforts to support B2B markets in the US and UK. The Marketing Manager will help create integrated marketing campaigns that cut across all channels and mediums – web, paid advertising, email, social media, brochures, events, etc. – to increase awareness and drive demand for our enterprise portfolio. This is a performance-driven role.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager Enterprise Marketing - North America & EMEA, and as a member of the Enterprise & Education (E&E) Sales and Marketing organization, the Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the demand generation activity in support of the company’s E&E sales initiatives. He/She will be responsible for working closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to develop the defining and executing the marketing plan, creating sales tools, and developing communication channels and outreach to target audiences. This position contributes significantly to overall organization performance.
- Develop, execute, and manage integrated marketing plans and campaigns (thought leadership creation, print and web advertisements, event promotions, newsletters, social, and other lead generation/communication activities) cost-effectively
- Manage and develop marketing collateral, sales presentations and scripts, templates, e-mails, and web-based activities
- Cultivate and support strategic customer relationships and drive the creation of customer success stories, videos, and case studies
- Push the digital marketing agenda: Drive internet marketing activities and maintenance/enhancement of E&E US/UK websites and other digital platforms and channels
- Work with the Events Marketing team to execute on the strategy and messaging for events and manage pre-event promotions and post-event nurture programs
- Work closely with Creative Services and Brand to ensure delivery of accurate, consistent and effective messages
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Operations personnel to measure campaign ROI
- Enable Sales to leverage all marketing assets through regular, pro-active communication at both leadership and rep level
- The duties and areas of responsibility may change as the company evolves and grows
- The candidate has demonstrable skills in developing and executing B2B demand gen campaigns; ideally in the EdTech or professional services space
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing (business) or related field
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in B2B marketing or sales
- Strong project management skills, especially in a cross-cultural business environment
- B2B digital marketing rockstar with experience assessing, testing, and implementing leading-edge tools and tactics
- Experience working with a sales organization, familiarity with B2B market sales cycles and lead generation tactics and measurement Extremely organized, detail–oriented, with competent follow through skills
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative team player
- Superior organizational skills – ability to establish new processes and juggle multiple projects and priorities at the same time
- Excellent copy editing and writing skills in English (portfolio/samples required)
- Superior knowledge of lead generation best practices
- Flexible team player with interpersonal skills who embraces challenges and works proactively
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly PowerPoint (samples required)
- CRM (e.g. Salesforce.com) and marketing automation (e.g. Eloqua) experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present complex ideas and influence executive leadership
- Proficiency in a second language
- Has lived and worked abroad
- Possesses an agency background
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.