Order Entry Specialist
We Are Rosetta Stone!
We all share a passion for building a world in which everyone can speak, read, and write with confidence. Our innovative, technology-based language, literacy, and brain fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, and government organizations—and millions of learners around the world.
We are Rosetta Stone - and we are dedicated to helping people change their lives through the power of language and literacy education. Join our passionate, energetic, and international team and add your talents to Who We Are!
You Are a Global Order Process Specialist!
The Global Order Process Specialist will provide data entry, contract review, and product facilitation for Rosetta Stone E&E sales globally. The specialist will enter contracts for all Rosetta Stone locations and affiliated E&E partners. The Global Order Process Specialist will maintain a relationship with all E&E partners during the sales process while communicating and documenting all information for reporting purposes. All contracts will be processed within service levels provided by the Global Order Process Manager. This position is required to work closely with other team members and reports directly to the Global Order Process Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process E&E contracts for all B2B global markets including direct customers, affiliates, and channel partners.
- Evaluate requests and execute solutions based on the policies provided by Rosetta Stone Ltd and partners. Effectively communicate decisions to the sales, management, and any other necessary teams.
- Assume ownership of all inquiries made until such time the issues are fully resolved.
- Communicate application or infrastructure issues impacting the ability to support order entry to the appropriate contacts.
- Process a high volume of different types of contracts based on vertical, geographical, and customer needs while maintaining company standards and individual goals.
- Efficiently build out all online solutions using internal applications and properly communicate the information to other teams and clients.
- Meet deadlines for all contracts and account for revenue accurately during end of the month/quarter.
- Review sales documents for accuracy and determine if additional internal legal review is necessary before entering data into the company financial system.
- Document potential revenue issues during the contract entry process.
- Maintain SalesForce and Oracle data with a high level of accuracy.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Understanding of business, organizational, time management skills and attention to detail required
- Dedicated commitment to working with a team and meeting internal service level agreements while maintaining professionalism
- Basic understanding of revenue recognition rules in order to read and understand various sales agreements to the extent required to extract relevant information
- Ability to work and interact with diverse work departments including but not limited to: Finance, Client Services, E&E Sales, Tax, Legal Departments and outside partners
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize accordingly while driving accuracy in the data provided
- Help meet the needs of the Executive Steering Committee for reporting purpose
All About You
- Three years order processing experience in a publicly traded company
- Two years of experience with SalesForce, Oracle, and other proprietary software applications
- Strong work ethic and excellent attendance record
- Ability to work flexible hours based on workforce management
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and other data extraction tools
- High school graduate or equivalent
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.