Product Marketing Manager
We Are Lexia Learning
We are Lexia Learning, a Rosetta Stone company. As one of the best-known and most highly respected reading-technology companies in the world, we are dedicated to empowering literacy educators and students through personalized learning and adaptive assessment. Lexia currently helps over 2.5 million K–12 students learn to read and we are looking for passionate, talented individuals to join our mission driven team.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for contributing customer and market insights, persona and use case development, messaging of product features and benefits, go-to-market efforts, new product launches, and how each offering fits into the overall product line strategy for Lexia. This position works closely with the segment Product Manager and is an excellent opportunity for a motivated self-starter, with room to grow in a dynamic organization and the potential to impact millions of students and teachers.
Storyteller: You'll create compelling and differentiated messaging that conveys the unique vision and strategy for each of our products - clearly articulate product benefits and features to ensure sales and customer understanding.
- Sales Support : Partner closely with sales enablement and product manager to map the buyer journey and develop customer-facing material that captures product value clearly and effectively. Collaborate with Sales teams to understand any blockers.
- Launch!: You'll lead and develop powerful product launches and go-to-market strategies across all of our marketing and sales channels for new products and features - working in close partnership with our Product, Education, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams.
- Product Insights and Voice of Sales : You'll have a deep understanding of our product, fueled by customer needs, buyer personas and market trends. Together with the product management team, you'll educate internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Voice of customer: You'll represent the voice of the market and customer; provide market analysis, build standardized personas and use cases, identify target markets, and conduct competitive analysis for product differentiation and positioning.
- Origination: You'll partner with Product Managers to influence development of new products. You're highly ingrained in our product development cycle from inception to ensure that you provide early insights to the product team as they plan, acting as a thought partner, collaborator and representative of our customers and potential buyers.
- Measure + Optimize: Establish framework for product measurement, partnering cross-functionally to land product-level goals. Gather feedback on product adoption and customer experience. Optimize and evolve products to ensure customer retention.
- Manage all market-facing communication aspects of the product life-cycle process including:
- Marketing strategy and relevant communication for designated products
- Print and digital collateral
- Develop and maintain sales tools including:
- Sales presentation decks and scripting
- Product demos
- Competitive analysis
The Product Marketing Manager will have a combination of strategic vision, collaborative leadership skills, a knack for ruthless prioritization and solid executional experience, having worked in highly collaborative environments built to move fast. The ideal candidate will have:
- 4 years work experience as a Marketing or Product Manager required
- Experience in the Literacy and/or Language Arts market is preferred
- Experience in K-12 educational publishing and e-learning highly preferred
- Strong track record of working on cross-functional teams required
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage projects required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills required: Must be able to interact successfully with customers, sales team, product development team, and product management team
- Good time management skills and organizational skills required
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, collaborative climate required
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.