Customer Implementation Manager (Utah), Lexia Learning
We are Lexia Learning, a Rosetta Stone company. As one of the best-known and most highly respected reading-technology companies in the world, we are dedicated to empowering literacy educators and students through personalized learning and adaptive assessment. Lexia currently helps over 2.5 million K–12 students learn to read and we are looking for passionate, talented individuals to join our mission driven team.
We Are the Implementation Team
This position will be a remote position located in Utah.
The Implementation Manager is responsible for overseeing the delivery of a range of training and implementation support services within an assigned geographic area. Reporting to the Sr. Implementation Manager, this person will work closely with K-12 district and school leaders to plan and coordinate the delivery of services, manage a team of independent trainers (professional learning facilitators) and work directly with teachers and instructional leaders to train and coach them on how to implement Lexia Reading programs with fidelity.
The ideal candidate has elementary or secondary teaching and/or administrative experience, preferably with a background in literacy and language arts. They have excellent organizational and leadership skills. They are adept at working in a training and coaching capacity on-site in school settings. They reside within the territory/region this role will support.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate, deliver and track implementation and training services to the customer base in assigned geographic region to achieve all goals for retention and expansion
- Develop implementation plans in consultation with customers
- Coordinate on-site training and remote training with contract trainers
- Deliver a portion of the on-site training (primarily via web, also on-site)
- In coordination with implementation team, align presentations and materials to applicable local teaching standards and complimentary instructional programs
- Provide ongoing customer consultations to support best implementation practices
- Collect feedback on training sessions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Analyze and interpret account data to determine implementation status and needs, in order to initiate pro-active solutions to drive staff usage and student results
- Analyze account data to determine implementation status and identify customer needs
- Proactively communicate implementation gaps to customer
- Problem solve and offer solutions to address identified implementation gaps
- Collect customer data and success stories to drive best practices
- Recruit, develop, direct and evaluate a network of independent contract trainers as-needed in territory in order to provide effective and cost-effective service delivery
- Understand all facets of the Lexia products – technical and operational, as well as internal Lexia systems and processes.
- Maintain an upbeat, enthusiastic attitude and outgoing personality that inspires our clients and fellow team members; achieve high client satisfaction ratings
- Maintain customer information and track implementation activity using SalesForce.com (CRM)
- Communicate team’s field experience across departments, especially with the Education & Research, Marketing and Sales departments
- Approximately 30 to 35 percent travel, while maintaining high productivity level
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- 3 years of direct client experience in support of customer facing function (professional development, training, customer service, sales)
- 3 years of elementary or secondary teaching and/or administrative experience, preferably with a background in literacy and language arts
- Experience in the development and delivery of professional development for K-12 educators
- Experience inspiring others to action (sales, leadership, fundraising, public service)
- Highly adept with technology, and quick to learn new technologies and apply solutions
- Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization, excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong analytical skills (e.g. reporting, excel, data analysis); experience with data driven instruction and business communications
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws