Marketing Specialist, Lexia Learning
We are Lexia Learning, a Rosetta Stone company. As one of the best-known and most highly respected reading-technology companies in the world, we are dedicated to empowering literacy educators and students through personalized learning and adaptive assessment. Lexia currently helps over 3 million K–12 students learn to read and we are looking for passionate, talented individuals to join our mission driven team.
We are Lexia Marketing
We are looking to add a new experienced and driven Marketing Specialist to our Field Marketing team that reports to the Sr Manager.
The Marketing Specialist will play a key role in supporting lead generation and field marketing operations by drawing upon their experience developing, managing and executing on customized K-12 education market aligned programs.
This role will be filled in our Concord, MA office location.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage, develop and execute marketing programs (i.e. email campaigns, direct campaigns, events, partner opportunities, etc.) tailored to the local markets of assigned territories that leverage national marketing activities
- Develop and manage partner relationships in key states
- Partner with sales and marketing team members to execute regional customer events and conferences
- Collaborate with direct Management, the Sales Team and Director of Sales to ensure alignment on local and national marketing programs
- Develop and implement monthly activity reports
- Oversee budget and evaluate ROI in assigned territory
- Occasionally travel to assigned territories to support marketing initiatives
- Develop content and strategy for campaign landing pages
- Identify, develop, and execute regional conference strategies for assigned region and offer creative approaches to increase business opportunities
Essential Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years experience in a similar Marketing role
- Experience supporting a sales team
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with little supervision
- Excellent verbal/written communication, organizational, project and time line management skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Google Suite; Proficiency with InDesign and SFDC (preferred)
- Experience in K-12 education (optional)
- Ability to travel as needed (10%)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adjust as necessary
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.