Sales Manager - North American Accounts, Rosetta Stone
We Are Rosetta Stone!
We all share a passion for building a world in which everyone can speak, read, and write with confidence. Our innovative, technology-based language and literacy solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, and government organizations—and millions of learners around the world.We are Rosetta Stone -and we are dedicated to helping people change their lives through the power of language and literacy education. Join our passionate, energetic, and international team and add your talents to Who We Are!
We Are Sales
Would you like to create business strategies and continue to build a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Rosetta Stone’s services?
Do you have the business savvy, enterprise sales experience and the technical background necessary to help further establish Rosetta Stone as a leading language learning provider within this high growth market?
As a North American (NA) Sales Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of Rosetta Stone’s platform within the NA Enterprise segment which supports Corporate, Government and Non-profit entities.
Your responsibilities will include growing and managing a highly talented sales team focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market awareness in the North American Enterprise market segment. You will help determine the most effective go-to-market strategies, and collaborate with key internal teams including Product, Legal, Marketing, Contracts and Executive leadership along the way. The ideal candidate will possess a sales management background that enables them to lead a team of senior enterprise sale representatives with engagements at the CXO level.
- Assign sales territories, set goals and quota, and ensure proper training programs for the sales team
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined region
- Manage and coach the sales team to optimal performance
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Support Account Executives throughout the sales process – from new account development to preparing presentations & price quotes and responding to RFPs
- Continually analyze account development and service priorities in order to maximize productivity and effectiveness
- Travel with Account Executives to meet with Enterprise Accounts; develop and maintain a broad network of customer relationships
- Provide accurate timely forecasts
- Manage contract negotiations
- Manage regional events to ensure they are properly planned, staffed and executed to maximize return on investment.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- 60% travel
- Inspire others to embrace Rosetta Stone’s mission, culture, values, and goals
- Ability to lead by example, be curious about our customer’s challenges and assemble creative solutions for our growing market segment
- Ability to innovate quickly and respond to market opportunities in effective way
- Ability to focus on providing an exceptional customer experience. Build a team that listens to customer’s needs, fulfills commitments and delivers world class solutions.
- Ability to foster an environment of continuous improvement that encourages everyone to develop subject matter and marketplace expertise
- Inspire teamwork by communicating important and relevant information with staff and across departments
- Ability to strive for excellence , identify strengths and accelerate growth within each team member
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; advanced degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of success selling Enterprise Accounts, preferably representing a technology or learning product.
- 5+ years of successful Sales Management experience within Enterprise Account segment
- Track record of successfully leading a sales team through growth initiatives
- Experience managing to formal sales process and methodologies; Value Selling methodology a plus
- Demonstrated ability to uncover client needs and propose solutions to close new business opportunities and exceed revenue targets
- Proficient use of computer software, specifically sales planning, forecasting and tracking tools, such as Salesforce.com and Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical, writing, speaking and presentation skills. A demonstrated ability to deliver product presentations and written proposals to both groups and individuals.
- Ability to develop customer relationship and collaborate with management on strategies to achieve revenue goals.
- Ability to travel up to 60%.