Territory Specialist (Southern CA)
We Are Lexia Learning
We are Lexia Learning, a Rosetta Stone company. As one of the best-known and most highly respected reading-technology companies in the world, we are dedicated to empowering literacy educators and students through personalized learning and adaptive assessment. Lexia currently helps over 2.5 million K–12 students learn to read and we are looking for passionate, talented individuals to join our mission driven team.
We are a highly-respected developer of technology-based reading programs for all students in Pre-K-Grade 5 and at-risk students in Grades 6-12.
We Are the Sales Team
We are growing our team and looking to add a Territory Specialist that would manage the San Diego, Orange, San Bernardino, Imperial, and Riverside counties in California. This role will be engaging school-level customers and prospects to help all students of all abilities become proficient readers.
Ideal candidate will reside within close proximity to the named locations above.
- Nurture existing and develop new customer relationships by engaging with them to support their needs
- Work with Account Executive(s) to coordinate and execute an overall action plan for key accounts
Essential Job Functions
- Under the direction of sales leadership and the aligned Account Executive(s) work towards achieving goals in selected key accounts
- Conduct site-level account management and sales-related activities in key accounts by doing the following:
- Developing and nurturing relationships at the site level with key school Administrators and Educators (i.e. Principals, Assistant Principals and Literacy Specialists) to support district-level sales strategy
- Identifying and taking action on targeted networking activities
- Partnering with the Implementation team, and others, to ensure effective program use and high customer satisfaction
- Supporting campaigns to ensure high-levels of customer retention and renewals by delivering compelling in-person and virtual demonstrations
- Identifying Customer Champions and gather success data
- Effectively communicate Lexia’s pedagogy, research, features and benefits
- Ensure consistent and accurate calendar and log of all site-based activities and results within Salesforce and other systems
- Participate actively in networking events
- Maintain an activity level of 10-20 sales events per week (including webinar and/or onsite meetings)
- Travel during school hours 3-4 days per week to customer locations (occasional overnight travel as needed)
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; Advanced degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience working in preK-12 education as an Educator or Administrator; Technology, Reading/Literacy or curriculum experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of southern California geographical area with current contacts in K-12 education
- Experience with identifying and tracking projects through to final execution
- Ability to be adaptable in situations and operate with individuals at various levels
- Track record of goal attainment, success as a self-starter and working remotely
- Professional and proficient usage of technology tools (e.g. Google Suite, MS Office Suite), Salesforce or similar experience helpful
- A demonstrated ability to deliver/conduct high level presentations both in person and virtually
- Ability to develop relationships with different teams and work collaboratively
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Sales experience helpful; Lexia product experience helpful
- Ability to travel during school hours and overnight as needed to key accounts
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.