Program Manager, Global Field Marketing
Program Manager, Global Field Marketing - Hoboken, NJ
We are looking for a demand generation pro, with broad marketing experience. The candidate will be accountable to translate business goals into optimized marketing execution – considering target personas and their preferences.
The Program Manager, Global Field Marketing will report to the Director, Global Field Marketing.
A key aspect of the role will be to develop an always-on, persona based, email nurturing program. At the heart of the program will be a lead scoring model that considers account intelligence and individual contact behavior – moving clients and prospects along a RMS-wide buyer journey.
Global program accountabilities will also include the creation and management of Account Based Marketing processes and content templates and a Client Reference data base and Advocacy community. Experience with 1:1 and scaled ABM practices is important. Experience managing a customer community and cultivating customer stories, also important.
The candidate will need to be pro-active and a quick learner. They will need to be a collaborative leader and project manager, with an ability to work across marketing and sales disciplines – synthesizing and prioritizing input, while maintaining project schedules. The candidate will enjoy fast-paced environments and have an ability to work under pressure, keeping a sense of humor.
This is a hands-on role that will require a creative, yet analytical thinker.
- Create and align program plans across marketing and sales plans
- Define targeting strategies that appropriately position products for specific customer segments
- Develop and optimize a lead scoring model that is embraced by sales
- Define processes that bridge marketing and sales actions for best customer experiences
- Results management: analyze data; assemble dashboards; communicate results; drive ongoing program improvement
- Proven B2B marketer, with insurance or financial services background
- Ability to ideate programs and write program strategy documents
- Experience defining lead scoring models and managing lead process
- Experience managing nurture programs to fuel demand
- Experience facilitating customer communities and stimulating storytelling
- Vendor and budget management skill
- Experience in CRM and marketing automation systems (Salesforce and Marketo a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- College degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Insurance or Risk Management marketing
- Global program management
- Account-Based Marketing know-how
- Advocacy program management
- SFDC, Marketo and Adobe Creative Suite proficiency
There’s a 5% chance that a hurricane will cause $60 billion of insured losses next year and a 1% chance an earthquake will cause $50 billion of insured loss in the next 12 months. At RMS, we build the simulation models that allow insurers and investors to understand portfolio risks due to catastrophes: natural catastrophes (hurricane, earthquake, flood), terrorism, pandemic, and changes in life expectancy.
We are one of the most exciting companies you’ve probably ‘never’ heard of, unless you’re one of our hundreds of clients in the (re)insurance, banking or hedge fund sector. We lead an industry we helped pioneer and ultimately our work makes a true impact on the world at large. How we understand and manage risk affects everybody and our passion is nothing less than creating a more resilient world through a better understanding of catastrophic events.
RMS has 1,200 employees in 11 countries, including offices in Newark (CA-USA), Noida (India), London (UK), Hoboken (NJ-USA), and Zurich (Switzerland).
To find out more, visit www.rms.com or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn or @rmsjobs on Twitter.
RMS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
RMS is enrolled in E-Verify® and will be participating in E-Verify in addition to our Form I-9 process. www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.To all recruitment agencies: RMS does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not responsible for the payment of placement fees related to unsolicited resumes submitted to open positions, job aliases, or to our employees.