Director, Information Technology
Experience with productivity suite —Microsoft Office 365 and Google Applications for (email, docs, sheets, and slides), including migrations of Box to OneDrive, Cisco to Skype, and upgrades of operating and office 365 systems to current versions on Windows and Mac.
Must have experience with SharePoint, and the entire suite of Office 365 integration of products at the enterprise level. A progressive thinker and have experience with the world of open source applications in support for our Development communities. and experience implementing open source tools (GIT, Slack, Etc). Administer, coordinate development, implement and assess policies, procedures, systems and budgets for IT. Coordinate all day-to-day activities of desktop engineering adhering to IT security Principles, ISO and Corporate regulations, and Continual Service Improvement initiatives.
Experienced technology leader to ensure we have a reliable, high performance, secure and highly available infrastructure You will have a clear understanding of desktop and server support, application and database backups, security, virtualization, SAAS, help desk ticketing, mobility, and executive support Responsible for managing the Infrastructure and Support team, including talent performance management, hiring, organizational planning, and team culture Evaluate emerging technologies including but not limited to Performance and Scalability.
Build and manage a world-class team of subject matter experts in the service ownership and delivery of multiple individual collaboration services and tools, both on-premise and hosted, including:
• Email, Calendar, IM and Presence (including archiving and eDiscovery tools);
• Conferencing and streaming services: Web, Audio and Video;
• Secure File sharing
• Document and information sharing
• Engage and lead cross-org resources to establish functional, service level, support and security requirements for in-scope services
• Negotiate service agreements and manage relationships with multiple service and/or equipment suppliers, in partnership with our procurement and support functions
• Ensure operational performance and capability to SLAs in a 24x7 environment
• Contribute to the success of the company by deploying and supporting related products and providing input and feedback to product development teams
• Drive the wide adoption of services across the user base and provide consultation to business partners on productivity initiatives and the best use of services
• Develop and drive the user training curriculum and communications related to in-scope services
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
• 10 to 15 yrs progressive IT services delivery experience, with majority focus on network/collaboration; minimum 5 yrs of management experience
• Demonstrated excellence in leading complex projects involving services provided to large user populations
• Demonstrated ability to plan, direct, deploy and improve collaboration services globally which comply with governing regulations, corporate security practices, established procedures and policies
• Experience managing services that are hosted or sourced
ITIL v3 Foundation level certification or equivalent experience/knowledge highly desirable.
Risk Management Solutions, Inc. (RMS) models and solutions help insurers, financial markets, corporations, and public agencies evaluate and manage global risk throughout the world. RMS has some 1,300 employees across 13 offices in the US, London, Bermuda, Zurich, India, China, Japan, Singapore, and Australia, with products and models covering six continents.
We lead an industry that we helped to pioneer—catastrophe risk modeling – and continue to innovate. In May 2019, we announced the launch of RMS Risk Intelligence™ (RI), an open, flexible and future-proof platform for strategic risk management. Through this purpose-built platform, clients can tap into RMS HD models, rich data layers, intuitive applications and APIs that simply integrate into existing enterprise systems to support business decisions across underwriting, risk selection, mitigation and portfolio management.
Insurers, reinsurers, trading companies, and other financial institutions trust RMS solutions to better understand and manage the risks of natural and human-made catastrophes, including hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, terrorism, and pandemics.
RMS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
To all recruitment agencies: RMS does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for the payment of placement fees related to unsolicited resumes submitted to open positions, job aliases, or to our employees.