Solution Analyst - India Knowledge Center
The RMS Global Knowledge Center team is a global support and operations team with a mission to provide value added solutions to all types and levels of complexity of client inquiries in a timely and comprehensive manner. We are not a typical “Call Center” or “Help Desk” group; instead, our work enables our clients to efficiently and effectively utilize RMS products in their workflows by providing service excellence while acting as the “face of RMS” to most of our clients.
What type of individual are we looking for?
- Someone who enjoys rolling up their sleeves and problem solving to develop solutions to interesting and challenging client support inquiries.
- Someone who enjoys collaborating and sharing ideas with colleagues as part of a highly cross-functional and dynamic team that makes everyone stronger in an environment that enables continued personal growth.
- Someone who wants to apply their technical background to support diverse client environments and configurations while troubleshooting technical issues and supporting launches of new products and features.
- Someone who wants to interact daily & directly with clients in order to cultivate relationships and ensure we address all our client’s needs by fully understanding the nature of their inquiry and providing high value and comprehensive solutions.
A little about us:
We are a fun and dedicated group who likes to work smart, so we can enjoy a good work-life balance. We come from all different backgrounds (education, geography, previous work experience, etc.) and use this to our advantage. We think that our differences make us a great team. If you enjoy a challenge and are looking to constantly develop yourself in an exciting and dynamic business, then this role is for you.
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Non-negotiable)
- Administrative experience on Access, SQL Server 2008, 2012 and 2014 or other 3rd party data analytics applications
- Ability to interpret complex data models
- 1-3 years’ experience in IT Systems support (problem solving)
- Understanding of ITIL
Preferred Qualifications -
- BS or MS degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), B.Tech/ M.Tech in computer Science or Information technology or ECE
- Working towards Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA), Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MSCA) or Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Experience with programming, databases, APIs
- Good knowledge of hardware, software and networking skills
- Knowledge and usage of virtualization and cloud technologies are an advantage