Front End Software Developer
RLDatix is a software company dedicated to making healthcare safer. Our software powers 1800 of the world’s top healthcare organizations, including Cleveland Clinic, Johns Hopkins and SickKids. At RLDatix, you’re more than a Software Developer—you’re a solution owner. The software you build will help patients experience safer care at hospitals globally.
Our cross functional delivery teams collaborate using modern software development methodologies and tools. You’ll develop software ranging from tools to help hospitals prevent the spread of infections, to proactively preventing harm before it even reaches a patient.
We're looking for a Software Developer who’ll apply best practices to build the foundations of our software. Someone who wants to work on an open and transparent team that encourages collaboration across departments, training and growth as you help build the future of RL.
To learn more about the RLDatix culture, check us out at rldatix.com.
The great things you'll do / must be able to:
- Produce complete deliverables of high quality (in line with coding standards, security standards, general development conventions, and the requirements of the deliverables)
- Collaborative in a supportive work environment
- Communicate correctly, clearly, and in a timely way
- Have common professional etiquette (respect others)
- Use time effectively
- Continue learning and stay up to date
- Participate in the relevant agile practices that suit the type of work being undertaken
Who you are:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Development or related field
- Experience in object oriented programming like C#, Java or Python
- Understand common design and development patterns
- Have experience with PHP, RESTful APIs, functional programming, package managers, unit testing, relational databases, NoSQL, message brokers, Node.js, Git, SO, OWASP, Docker, SOLID, Table Tennis. If you’re wanting in any area don’t worry, we’re here to help.
Please note that this is a full-time permanent position in Toronto.
If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know.