Information Systems Analyst
RLDatix is a software company dedicated to making healthcare safer. Our software powers 1800 of the world’s top healthcare organizations, including Cleveland Clinic, Johns Hopkins and SickKids.
To be successful as an Information Systems Analyst at RLDatix, you need to be highly driven, a self starter, detail oriented and have a willingness to try new things in a collaborative environment. As part of the Information Systems team, you will have the opportunity to work with various systems at RLDatix with a focus on the Salesforce application. You will work closely with other departments, ensuring they are maximizing their use of our systems effectively. In addition, you will be the go-to person for any internal Salesforce inquiries.
What you’ll be doing:
- Reconcile information between the various information systems
- Create and customize various reporting needs within our Information Systems
- Aid in development of reporting on key business metrics to ensure information is available to users as needed
- Work closely with other departments to maximize the use of our systems to their needs
- Maintain and audit information within our various systems databases
- Develop new features and functions as required by other team members
- A university or college degree
- Salesforce experience would be an asset
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently but also with cross functional teams
- Proficient communication and presentation skills
- Having a general understanding of databases
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Experience with report writing would be an asset
If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know.