RLDatix is a global healthcare software company dedicated to making healthcare safer. Our clients and stakeholders include some of world’s top healthcare organizations, including Cleveland Clinic, Johns Hopkins and SickKids. As a vendor, we have been helping hospitals and healthcare professionals for over 20 years and are a trusted partner in patient safety. Our software suite supports healthcare risk management, patient feedback, and other process improvements in the delivery of healthcare. Our users are busy healthcare professionals who are dedicated to managing and mitigating risks, improving healthcare quality and patient outcomes.
The RLDatix Marketing design team's focus is on creating brand awareness within the healthcare industry and supporting global thought leadership initiatives, while also surfacing the value of our products and services worldwide. We take great care in crafting delightful experiences for our clients and sharing our passion for technology and safe, quality care.
As a designer at RLDatix, you will bring your skills to an interdisciplinary, fast-paced environment, collaborating with peers on exciting new projects, applying design-thinking to solve problems, and using various visualization and motion techniques to convey key information and achieve business goals.
To learn more about RLDatix's culture, check us out at www.rldatix.com/company
We are looking for someone who is:
- Inspired by innovation and design in the healthcare space
- Able to apply design thinking to translate complex data and narratives into engaging visual presentations
- Interested in bringing a brand to life through various mediums
- Driven by a "get it done" attitude and comfortable with the end-to-end process, from ideation to production
- Able and willing to empathize with global markets and audiences
- Empowered by the freedom to explore new ideas within your team and beyond
- A collaborator and team-player
Sound like you? Great! Here’s what you’ll do:
- Be part of a tight-knit design team comprised of leads with different skills and areas of expertise
- Ensure the quality of our brand is maintained and consistent throughout various materials
- Transform strategic and complex content to compelling narratives and engaging presentations in collaboration with various stakeholders across the organization
- Work with interdisciplinary teams from different departments and offices across the globe
- Create and iterate our brand guidelines and assets across internal teams
- Use communication design skills to build assets for various global projects including sales and marketing materials, corporate presentations and reports, publications and thought leadership initiatives, web projects, and external brand outreach events (including conferences and trade shows)
You have at least:
- A college diploma or BA in Design or similar program
- 2-3 years of experience in graphic design or data visualization
- A strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), Sketch, and Microsoft Office (Powerpoint)
- Strong writing and communication skills
- A current portfolio showcasing your work
- Motion design and animation skills (After Effects)
Think you might be a good fit? Tell us what excites you about this role and remember to include links to your portfolio and resume!