IT Support Analyst
RLDatix is a software company dedicated to making healthcare safer. Our software powers 1800 of the world’s top healthcare organizations, including Cleveland Clinic, Johns Hopkins and SickKids.
Reporting to the Director of IT, the IT Support Analyst will ensure that RLDatix’s IT department delivers high levels of application and network availability, reliability, stability, performance and scalability. At the same time, you will be continually working to improve IT effectiveness and efficiency, and finding cost reduction opportunities through best practices.
This position will provide first-level and second-level technical support to internal staff and act as the main point of contact between end users in other departments and the company's internal IT department.
- Setup, configuration and standardization of end-point devices, including but not limited to, workstations, laptops, smartphones, printers, and peripherals
- Installing, configuring and supporting the client component of a variety of approved and hardware and applications
- Resolving user technical issues and service requests in a timely manner
- Logging all support requests and follow up detail into an internal ticketing system
- Maintain variety of software and hot fixes using Microsoft SCCM
- Creating recovery media and backups of workstations, servers and appliances, as required
- Monitoring and enforcement of the company's anti-virus policy on individual workstations
- Acting as on-call support in the event of service or server outage or special events
- Troubleshoot and maintain network, Wi-Fi and telephony connectivity
- Feature programming and end user support for the company's telephony systems
- Audit and inventory of all computer assets
- E-mail configuration and support for staff
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in a related field
- Enrollment in or completion of the MCSE is an asset
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service, organization, planning and execution skills
- Ability to build relationships across a variety of levels in the organization
- PC and laptop hardware troubleshooting experience
- In-depth knowledge and troubleshooting ability with a wide range of computer/network hardware platforms
- In-depth knowledge and troubleshooting ability with various operating systems including Windows (e.g. 7, 8, 2008R2, 2012, etc.), Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS), MAC, IOS, and Android
- In-depth knowledge and troubleshooting ability with core workstation applications including Microsoft Office suite of applications and Adobe suite of applications
- Practical understanding of networking concepts and associated protocols
If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know.