RLDatix is on a mission to change healthcare. We help organizations drive safer, more efficient care by providing governance, risk and compliance tools that drive overall improvement and safety. Our suite of cloud-based software helps organizations reduce healthcare-acquired infections, report on adverse events, and ensure patient safety learnings are deployed effectively and immediately through dynamic policy and procedure management.
RLDatix is truly global, with offices in London, Toronto, Chicago, Fairfax, Melbourne, Adelaide and Riyadh, allowing us to be at the forefront of global patient safety and GRC movement. We envision a world where patients have access to the best and safest care possible and our team is made up of people who truly believe in what we do. We’re always looking for people who are passionate about making a positive change in healthcare to join our team. In line with our mission, we are looking to recruit a Consultant to work in our Professional Services team based in our Wimbledon office.
The Consultant will be the face of RLDatix to our customers. As a Consultant, you will be responsible for ensuring that each implementation of the RLDatix application meets the customer’s business needs and is able to deliver the necessary patient safety learning outcomes. You will be responsible for engaging both managers and clinicians in a continually evolving implementation of the software. You will lead a team of configuration and training professionals in a matrix delivery environment. During the implementation process, the Consultant will draw upon their own experience and skills to support the client in developing the culture and skills required for the RLDatix application to deliver the client’s patient safety agenda.
In addition to the above, the Consultant will liaise closely with the product management, commercial and business analysis teams to become part of RLDatix’s drive towards improving patient outcomes through learning from adverse events and near misses.
The role will report to the Professional Services Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide patient safety related best practice information and advice to clients.
- To provide regular status reports on Datix Cloud IQ projects to key stakeholders regarding deadlines, issues and risks
- Build appropriate Knowledge Base articles that relate to Cloud
- Keep all consultancy documentation up to da
- Keep up to date with patient safety best practic
- Mentoring junior members of the professional services team in conjunction with the professional services manag
- Line manage the service delivery team of consultants and trainers
- Identify and report any product enhancement suggestio
Skills, Qualities & Experience
- Candidates must be of graduate calibre with excellent written and verbal English
- Strong analytical ability to troubleshoot and diagnose technical software and implementation issues
- Ability to deliver a professional image
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills, including business and phone etiquette
- Knowledge of software implementations, system workflows, implementation best practices and project management
- Fast learner with the ability to absorb complex software information quickly
- Ability to translate sometimes complex technical information into a form that less technically minded users are able to understand
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet agreed SLA’s
- Self-motivated team player with strong inter-personal skills
- Experience of working in the UK healthcare market, preferably in patient safety or risk management
- Experience in using the RLDatix application
- Experience implementing or training on software systems
- Experience in a customer facing support role
- Experience of working in the UK Healthcare market