1st Line Support Team Leader
RLDatix is on a mission to change healthcare. We help organisations drive safer, more efficient care by providing governance, risk and compliance tools that drive overall improvement and safety. Our suite of cloud-based software helps organisations reduce healthcare-acquired infections, report on adverse events, and ensure patient safety learnings are deployed effectively and immediately through dynamic policy and procedure management.
RLDatix is truly global, with offices in London, Toronto, Chicago, Fairfax, Melbourne, Adelaide and Riyadh, allowing us to be at the forefront of global patient safety and GRC movement. We envision a world where patients have access to the best and safest care possible and our team is made up of people who truly believe in what we do. We’re always looking for people who are passionate about making a positive change in healthcare to join our team. In line with our mission, we are looking to recruit a 1st Line Support Team Leader to work in our Application Support team based in our Wimbledon office.
The role will be across both the Support and Professional Services teams. The Support role will be to oversee the 1st line application support team. This will involve training and mentoring new starters and established members of the team, as well as coordination of workshops and meetings, and monitoring output and quality of work from the 1st line team. There is an expectation in this part of the role to support our clients in their day to day use of the software, and providing small bite-sized training sessions to assist them with their needs when required. The other part of this role is to assist with the efficient and effective running of Professional Services.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Professional Services Manager managing resources, day to day operational deliverables, and internal business processes. They will have responsibility for consultancy and training scheduling, administration of the Work Orders / Work Records, and ad hoc projects to support Professional Services.
This is a client facing role and will require close cooperation with other members of the support and professional services teams to deliver best-in-class outcomes for the client.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Coordinate and lead the 1st line application support team to ensure the 1st line desk is always sufficiently staffed and methods of contact are covered i.e. phones and Live Chat
- Deliver training and provide guidance to all 1st line application support staff
- Coordinate workshops for the whole of the support team
- Work closely with the Application Support Manager, escalating issues and disseminating information and being involved with the ongoing development of the Support desk
- Plan and facilitate online trainer-led sessions from the RLDatix offices based on training team's standards
- Establish and maintain a solid understanding of the Datix software and how the software can be used in the real world
- Assist with daily project scheduling and consultant resourcing
- Manage communications around new orders from sales team to project leads
- Facilitate service delivery process / requests through collaboration with sales/client services team and other functional groups
- Work closely with client services to establish smooth transition of new order information
- Administer booking requests for group training initiatives
- Co-ordinate in-house and external training sessions, including booking venues and catering
Skills, Qualities & Experience
- Ability to lead a small team
- Strong analytical ability to troubleshoot and diagnosis technical software and implementation issues
- Ability to deliver a professional image
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills, including business and phone etiquette
- Knowledge of software implementations, system workflows, implementation best practices, and project management
- Ability to plan and deliver training to RLDatix employees and clients
- Self-motivated team player with strong inter-personal skills
- Fast learner with the ability to absorb complex software information quickly
- Experience of working in the UK healthcare market, preferably in-patient safety or risk management
- Experience in using the RLDatix application
- Experience implementing or training on software systems would be a benefit
- Experience in a customer facing support role
This role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package. If you wish to apply for this role, please include your CV with a short covering letter.