Sr. Tech Lead / Director - Capital Markets technology
Our client in Capital Markets is responsible for delivering technology solutions for the group. This group works with the Front and Back Office to develop solutions that enhance and streamline business processes. This team currently supports multiple trading platforms and multiple key data sources.
We are seeking a Tech Lead/Director to lead key initiatives and work with business partners to design, develop, and implement innovative solutions in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment. The candidate will work closely with the team be responsible for building and maintaining applications that support trade entry systems, analytical and reporting tools, pooling & securitization, deal management and Single Security reporting, In total the team manages 20 applications, and balances design and development activities with day to day maintenance and support processes.
- [10+] years of IT experience in design, development, integration and testing of software solutions based on J2EE or Python based technologies in an agile environment.
- [7-10] years of experience with relational databases including Sybase, SQL Server, MySQL, and/or DB2.
- [3-5] years of experience with managing, building, and deploying code through tools including Eclipse, GIT, Gradle, Docker, and Jenkins.
- [3-5] years of experience designing and executing JUnit test cases using Mockito framework based on business requirements and functional specifications.
- [4+] years of progressive management experience.
- Master/s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Ability to operate at a strategic level to set long-term plans and to be a change agent.
- Proactively take the lead in building internal and external relationships and leverage them to work towards a common goal of developing cutting edge technology solutions under tight deadlines in a controlled manner.
- Ability to engage business users to define requirements and design for a vast array of tools supporting trade analytics, pooling & securitization, trade capture, reporting, and reconciliations.
- Strong leader who can work with multiple stakeholders, develop and execute strategy while being able to lead day-to-day tactical activities.
- Ability to influence organizational change.
- Outcome focused with an emphasis on customer experience.
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to execute and contribute to technical strategies.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization.
- Deliver on all areas of responsibility with little oversight.
- Effectively ensure team skills are maintained to support delivery expectations.
- Independently identify needs and potential issues.
RiskSpan is a leading source of analytics, modeling, data and risk management solutions for the consumer and institutional Finance industries. We solve business problems for clients such as banks, mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities issuers, equity and fixed-income portfolio managers, servicers, and regulators that require our expertise in the market risk, credit risk, operational risk and information technology domains.
RiskSpan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States on an unrestricted basis.