Workday Prism Systems and Financial Analyst
This is a contractor position to work with us on our project at our financial services client. This is a remote job.
- Support internal IT department implementation of Financial module and Prism module within a cloud-based ERP system (Workday).
- Participate in meetings with stakeholders; assess and develop recommendations for process improvement
- Analyze existing business processes and data flows to develop context diagrams, delivery roadmaps and integrations to other systems
- Create and manage data pipelines in Prism
- Develop reporting through Workday Report
- Experience with Agile- Scrum
- Expert knowledge of Workday Prism Analytic
- Several years of experience in creating and managing data pipelines in Prism with Workday report writer experience
- Nice to have: Workday Reporting Certification
RiskSpan is a leading source of analytics, modeling, data and risk management solutions for the consumer and institutional Finance industries. We solve business problems for clients such as banks, mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities issuers, equity and fixed-income portfolio managers, servicers, and regulators that require our expertise in the market risk, credit risk, operational risk and information technology domains.
RiskSpan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States on an unrestricted basis.