REMOTE Python / SAS / SQL/ Java - Contractor in Mortgage finance
RiskSpan is a leading source of analytics, modeling, data and risk management solutions for the Consumer and Institutional Finance industries. We solve business problems for clients such as banks, mortgage backed and asset-backed securities issuers, equity and fixed-income portfolio managers, servicers, and regulators that require our expertise in the market risk, credit risk, operational risk and information technology domains.
- Analyze data and interpret trends or patterns in complex business processes using data analysis software and techniques.
- Analyze large data sets to facilitate management reporting. Data analysis activities may include data cleansing and transformation, developing trend reports and forecasts, bench marking results against competing data sets.
- Analyze and document complex business processes and technical problems that result in development and implementation of end-user computing applications.
- Support the development of business requirements and completion of software testing activities associated with the delivery of applications and financial models to clients.
- Interpret and communicate results of data analysis and model output to clients accurately and effectively.
- Support analysis related to client business problems using valid statistical methods and tools.
- 3+ years of work experience with SAS in Linux/SASGrid environment
- Experience with applications development, Data analysis, Data aggregation and Application development in SAS
- Experience building applications in Java
- Experience with Linux/Unix scripting
- Experience with developing new applications in Python
- Experience with Oracle SQL.
- Experience working with Agile/Kanban methodology
RiskSpan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States on an unrestricted basis.