Channel Sales Enablement Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually, and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance with office celebration throughout the year and a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion, and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- “The Engine Continues to Operate Flawlessly, While Extending the Lead with Additional Horsepower” – Craig-Hallum
- “A solid end to the year but even more to look forward to in 2020” – Goldman Sachs
- “Becoming the Salesforce of UCaaS” – Guggenheim
- “Path to Multi-Billions Looks Increasingly Clear” – Raymond James
- “Execution this Clean is Worth the Premium” – Wells Fargo
Job Type: Full time | Location: Germany, Remote
The Manager, Channel Enablement is a functional leadership position responsible for ensuring that our partners have access to content, resources, tools, training, and metrics vital to effectively differentiate and sell RingCentral products and services, under the RingCentral name and as part of our strategic partner offerings. The Manager, Channel Enablement will play a critical strategic role in establishing a partner labeled product, called Unify Office (‘UO’), a partnership between RingCentral and Atos in the European market. The successful candidate must be a fluent or native German speaker, will have a solid understanding of training and enablement methodologies and adult learning principles. This person will be responsible for crafting new content to prepare our partners to fully engage in the sales process. This position reports into the Director, Global Partner Enablement.
- Collaborate between RingCentral and Atos business leadership and managers to understand their needs for training and develop solutions in a timely fashion
- Lead the development of all learning content for sales training curriculum.
- Develop new hire onboarding for UO sales executives and their partner community
- Collaborate with members from various departments to build and maintain solid cross-functional relationships.
- Execute the development of education and training for Atos Account Executives and their partner community, working with product marketing, management, and other key subject matter authorities to identify, develop and improve core training.
- Develop, deploy and run the organization's sales certification programs.
- Stay informed on cutting-edge tools and technology that may be leveraged to improve sales efficiency.
- Bilingual in German and English, and demonstrated ability to communicate, spoken and written, in both languages
- Typically, 5-8 years in Training and/or Sales Enablement
- Ideally 2-5 years-experience leading a team, preferably a training team
- Experience in sales, telecommunications, and/or partner/contractor/external training
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to speak in front of a group and lead a classroom
- Ability to build and craft instructional content that aligns with RingCentral or Strategic Partner design requirements
- Must typically be able to travel minimum 50% throughout EMEA
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.