Leads Generation Marketing Specialist
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We are looking for a Lead Generation Marketing Specialist whose focus will be to develop, execute, and optimize marketing plans. This role’s primary responsibility is accelerating the efficient growth of our Shared leads program.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills, be results driven, and have superior attention to detail, especially with analytics. Reporting to the Manager of Digital Marketing for Shared leads, this is a great position to learn and grow with the company.
- Own measurement and analysis of funnel performance from lead to revenue
- Lead initiatives targeted at increasing responsiveness in the sales process and reducing friction/leakage in the funnel
- Identify improvement areas that drive measurable improvement in revenue contribution
- Track lead follow-up and close against best in class benchmarks
- Test a range of lead generation strategies to optimize campaigns
- Identify areas of opportunity and implement solutions that help move the needle
- Work closely with the Sales Development Team on managing the lead qualification process from lead capture to the follow-up process.
- Regularly hold SDR team vendor training sessions focusing on lead sources, talk tracks, objection handling and downgraded leads
- Determine where adjustments are needed and ensure targets are achieved
- Manage daily, monthly and quarterly reports/dashboards on budgets, leads, opps, closed wins, revenue, etc.
- Closely support vendor relationships, working with them to optimize lead quality, lead volume, monthly spend projections and communications/training with sales team
Qualifications & Skills:
- 1+ year of experience in developing and executing successful cost-per-lead demand generation programs for B2B software companies
- Proactive, self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Able to work as part of a team to prioritize, multi-task and work with minimum supervision
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Analytical, problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates strong organization skills; detail-oriented and the ability to multitask
- Solid understanding of demand generation program creation, execution, measurement, analysis and reporting
- Must be proactive and a strong team player and have the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated proficiency on leveraging various tools (i.e. Marketo/Salesforce/Tableau).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of Excel
- BS/BA degree preferred
Now, a little more about us...
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.