Account Executive, Mid-Market
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Belmont, California
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive that thrives in a fast-paced, cutting-edge and technology-driven environment. This role will be at the forefront of driving "Mid/Major" market engagements as we swiftly evolve from being a SMB provider.
- You’ll become the resident expert on RingCentral services and will sell new hosted VoIP platform, call management services and IP hardware.
- Close complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders across the US and in Canada.
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes.
- Manage pipeline, sales activity and ability to accurately forecast.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value-based selling.
- 5+ years of technology solution-based selling (SaaS, UCaaS, Cloud applications and VoIP).
- Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota.
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process.
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring mid-market and enterprise level customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others.
- Entrepreneurial - ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude; willingness to perform and get things done.
- BS degree, continued training and education preferred.
- Salesforce.com proficiency.
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.