Business Development Representative - Inside Sales
Business Development Representative
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’ve changed the way large companies handle digital customer enquiries and allowed millions of consumers around the world to engage with their favourite brands through new digital channels like WhatsApp, iMessage, Facebook Messenger, Youtube and many more!
We are currently looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to increase the qualified pipeline of new opportunities for our Outbound sales team. The BDR should be a self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development experience at multiple executive levels within a small to medium sized organization.
As BDR, you will directly report to the BDR Manager and focus on qualifying inbound leads and generate new leads with your daily activities.
- Qualify inbound leads through phone calling and emailing before passing enriched leads to the sales team.
- Utilize consistent contact attempt process via phone, email, and LinkedIn Inmails to follow-up, nurture and qualify leads.
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
- Follow the established RingCentral pre-sales process and consistently use Salesforce.com to document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient lead management.
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
Desired Qualifications And Experience
- Outbound Lead qualification
- Hunter Mentality
- Familiarity with cloud based software services a plus
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp-up quickly
- Ability to work in high-energy sales team environment as a team player.
- Strong time management, interpersonal, conflict resolution, and collaborative selling skills
- Comfortable and confident at managing cold calling
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills.
- Analytical and able to follow strict processes to identify quality leads
- Problem-solver with the ability to point out problems and suggest appropriate solutions
- B2Bselling / Software / SaaS experience preferred
- Experience with large business end customers a plus
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Quick and efficient with a computer (SFDC experience preferred)
- Ability to establish rapport quickly and effectively with C-Level execs
What We Offer
- Attractive Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly)
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as One TM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world, including Paris.