Facilities Operations and Events Coordinator
Facilities Operations and Events Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Belmont, CA
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Reporting to the Site Facilities Manager, the Facilities Operations and Events Coordinator will be responsible for the daily operational needs of RingCentral’s HQ located in Belmont, CA. The ideal candidate. We are looking for a master multi-tasker, able to build vendor relationships, support employee needs and address building maintenance issues. In addition to the day-to-day office support, this person will work closely with the Facilities team with project planning and vendor management and will be responsible for managing HQ events, the Facility Ticketing System, and the Department Budget.
- Manage Help Desk Ticketing System: process and monitor tickets, run usage reports and maintain system
- Provide input to and manage department budgets and associated reporting for audit reports
- Setup any new vendors and process and maintain department purchase orders
- Coordinate planning and managing events of varying sizes and purposes, including Executive Briefing Center
- Identify the requestor’s requirements and expectations of each event
- Planning event details and aspects, including seating, external guests/visitors.
- Work with appropriate teams (menu requests, form of payment, set-up, special requests)
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards
- Manage all event set-up, tear down and follow-up processes
- Ability to delegate event planning tasks to other staff members as necessary
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors and venues
- Coordinate space and parking
- Work with all departments in the company to support all company events by handling many aspects of the logistics like testing equipment and setting up for the functions ahead of schedule to ensure event is smooth and successful.
- Proactively look for ways to keep each office organized and anticipate future facility and office needs
- Apply initiative and independent judgment to resolve both routine and non-routine problems
- Maintain a positive demeanor and work collaboratively with other departments
- Other duties as requested
- 3-5 years of experience in related field highly desired
- Well organized, detail-oriented with excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Can be productive and effective with minimal supervision
- Solid computer and systems knowledge preferably Microsoft Office (Word and Excel, Google Suite)
- Effective communication skills: written, verbal and comprehension
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40lbs
- Duties will require work during the evenings
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, project management skills
Benefits and amenities:
- Centrally located in Belmont, CA (close to highways 101, 280, and 92)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible PTO plan
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units)
- 401K Match
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Complimentary organic breakfast and lunch daily, and fully stocked break rooms
- On-site gym with free yoga and boot-camp classes
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as OneTM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.