Sourcing Associate (Project-based)
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.Solability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral, is at the forefront of changing the game for communications. For over a decade, we have been empowering customers to communicate effectively in the new world of work.
As we continue to grow, we need Sourcing Ninjas who would help us engage talents and create a pipeline for a new breed of Account Executives.
- Invite candidates for onsite processing
- Conduct initial phone screening
- Help complete reference check requests and requirement gathering for new hires
- Participate in Sourcing activities such as Open Houses and blitzes
- Take an active part in coming up with out-of-the-box talent attraction ideas to increase candidate footfall; and
- Source applicants by championing specific channels for RingCentral Sales.
- Must be graduate of Psychology or any Social Science course with at least 200 hours of Internship in an industrial setting.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a creative thinker looking for an environment to jumpstart novel and innovative sourcing campaigns;
- Should be passionate in pursuing candidates and matching them with the best roles;
- Candidates must live for results, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Must be willing to accept a project-based employment for 6 months only
Now, a little more about us...
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.