Partner Success Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance with office celebration throughout the year and a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come to Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing on All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
The Partner Success Manager supports RingCentral’s hyper-growth and market-leading technology position. This person will play a key role as he/she will directly manage master agents and national partners
The ideal candidate will have expertise in developing and maintaining strong relationships with external partners and internal stakeholders to drive toward measurable goals. Through superior communication skills, he/she will communicate and assist partners in implementing and understanding RingCentral process, policy, and approved operational and programmatic components. This person will also possess a solid understanding of utilising systems and tools to create strong operational processes and efficiency for RingCentral’s strategic partners. Project management and account management are at the core of this role.
- Develop and expand C-level relationships with master agents and national partners to increase sales and market share while maintaining profitability from a sales and overall business standpoint.
- Create and drive business plans with new master agents and national partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities.
- Streamline, improve and expand new partner recruitment and onboarding through assigned master distributors.
- Individual coaching, mentoring and skill development of national partner teams.
- Develop best practices and train master distributors on partner recruitment & onboarding.
- Create sales and marketing campaigns to drive lead generation for master agent’s partners.
- Working with the marketing team analyse sales and marketing campaign analytics to determine programmatic success.
- Create programs and drive activities to grow mindshare and increase awareness with new distribution, master agents and national partners’ sales teams.
- Document and capitalise on mindshare success through the use of social media.
- Create and manage launch plans for new master agents and national partners
- Provide day-to-day support for master agents and national partners to help them sell, implement and support RingCentral’s services.
- Answer questions via e-mail and telephone.
- Work with internal and master agents’ and national partners cross-functional teams to assist with partner implementation, support and commission escalations.
- Provide direction to master agent contacts in acquiring collateral and materials to support partner enablement.
- Understand partner’s business and how RingCentral services can enhance their value proposition.
- Coordinate training, marketing, and overall enablement programs with new master agents and national partners.
- Provide recommendations on marketing and enablement activities to align with company strategy and KPI objectives.
- Recommend collateral needed to enhance partner development based on conversations with partners.
- Hold a regular cadence of conversations with partners to assess partner concerns and areas of opportunities.
- Work cross functionally with other team members to deliver on company goals.
- Drive requirements and help develop sales tools and materials for Partners.
- Serve as internal channel advocate to ensure partner and customer satisfaction.
- Participation in industry events such as trade shows and trainings.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- 5-7 years working with IT Distribution and master agents required
- Fluent German speaker to a business level
- Successful track record in growing distribution and master agent revenues
- Ability to build relationships with and strongly influence executive level decision makers
- Must be able to create and deliver strong presentations
- Must be able to articulate company value proposition at an executive level
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BA / BS or equivalent education and relevant experience
- Basic understanding of brand guidelines and brand management
- Proficient in creating and speaking to analytical and KPI reporting
- Strong organisational skills
What we offer:
- RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (25) Company Wide Holidays
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.