Job Type: Full-time / Temp to Hire
Location: Charlotte, NC
Traditionally, business communications comprised a series of inflexible, expensive, and disparate systems: on-premises hardware-based private branch exchanges, or PBX systems, which are still prevalent in businesses today. The emergence of the cloud and SaaS business models, combined with the proliferation of smartphones and tablets, as well as the corresponding new paradigms in user experiences, has revolutionized how people communicate. RingCentral is leading the charge in
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, with a market capitalization of over $3.5 billion. With a $500 million run rate, RingCentral is projected to reach $1 billion by 2020.
We are expanding our receivables management team and looking for experienced Collections Analysts to thrive in a fast-paced and goal-oriented collections department. You will provide customer service regarding collection issues while establishing relationships with internal and external customers.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
- Daily delinquency notices
- Payment and billing reconciliations
- High volume phone calls and emails to assigned delinquent customers
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Internal and External
collaboratingto facilitate payments
- Participate in team planning meetings
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
- Team player able to assist where needed
- Able to create ad-hoc
reportingutilizing NetSuite and Excel
- 5 - 7 years high volume B2B collections experience
- NetSuite experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Collections, Cash Applications, and Billing procedures
- Strong attention to detail goal oriented
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to thrive in a start-up; we want candidates with that entrepreneurial spark!
- Microsoft Office Suite – intermediate level Excel skills
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.