Cash Application Analyst
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform timely and accurate posting and applications of previous and current day cash receipts in accordance with established policies and procedure.
- Perform review of system generated entries after automated posting of cash receipts.
- Research and identify reasons for variance in customer payments and ensure timely and constant communication of such to Accounts Receivable Operations and customers when applicable until it gets resolved.
- Respond timely and professionally to all queries and requests related to cash applications process.
- Perform daily reconciliation of entry in NetSuite against cash receipts for the day and ensure that pending items for posting are communicated to counterparts.
- Maintain evidence of cash receipts (Bank Statements, remittance advices, email instructions) and keep it at a folder where member of Accounts Receivable Operations can easily access for back-up and support.
- Perform weekly clean-up of unapplied cash receipts and ensure reduction of items especially the aged ones.
- Perform other task that maybe assigned by Cash Application Team Lead or Manager from time to time.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or any other business-related course.
- Minimum of 1year relevant work experience in Accounts Receivable, Collection and Cash Applications process.
- Good customer service orientation and with good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel required.
- Proficiency in English communication skills (writing and spoken)
Now, a little more about us...
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.