Senior/Financial Analyst, Revenue
Senior/Financial Analyst, Revenue
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Belmont, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually, and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- “The Engine Continues to Operate Flawlessly, While Extending the Lead with Additional Horsepower” – Craig-Hallum
- “A solid end to the year but even more to look forward to in 2020” – Goldman Sachs
- “Becoming the Salesforce of UCaaS” – Guggenheim
- “Path to Multi-Billions Looks increasingly clear” – Raymond James
- “Execution this Clean is Worth the Premium” – Wells Fargo
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the Senior/Financial Analyst will be part of a hard-working team providing best-in-class financial forecasting, planning, reporting and analysis. This is a multi-faceted and high-growth environment with an opportunity for accelerated career growth and progression!
The Corporate FP&A team works closely with the CFO and Executive Leaders to plan the business and allocate budget and resources in support of RingCentral's critical initiatives. This an excellent opportunity to have a seat at the table and play a pivotal role in facilitating the company’s continued rapid growth!
- Analyze and report on financial results and critical business metrics
- Distilling and synthesizing trends and assessing current and future business risks
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research and modeling
- Develop revenue models through framework development and process analysis utilization
- Drive pivotal operational improvements and efficiencies
- Provide outstanding analyses of company revenue and business support for forecasting, budgeting and long-range planning
- Extract, compile, analyze, prepare and summarize data for required reporting from internal systems
- Produce ad-hoc analytical requests as needed
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Economics or related degree
- 2-5 years of dynamic business and/or financial analysis experience in hyper-growth environment
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and financial/data modeling skills a must have
- Experience with enterprise financial systems such as Hyperion, Cognos, SAP, Anaplan, or Netsuite strongly preferred
- Knowledge of SaaS metrics and reporting a huge plus
- Ability to build and scale dashboards and other reporting tools
- Strong eye for details and an analytical approach in identifying insights
- Clear and concise interpersonal skills
- Forward-thinking demeanor and highly adaptable nature
- Positive outlook and willingness to perform and get things done
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.