Financial Services Industry Product Marketing Director
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
Job Type: Full-Time – Exempt | Location: Belmont, California
RingCentral is looking for a dynamic Financial Services Industry Product Marketing Director who will be responsible for leading go-to-market execution for RingCentral’s solutions for the Financial Services industry. This experienced individual will drive the definition, and delivery of our go-to-market strategy, messaging, content, activities and marketing campaigns in the Financial Services space.
This role requires the alignment of industry solutions messaging and positioning across the entire go-to-market approach, from themes, campaigns and programs, and considering all our routes to market. Deep Financial Services industry go-to-market knowledge, combined with a strong understanding of cloud and/or SaaS businesses including experience with communications platforms is a plus.
This industry and product marketing role are highly visible and cross-functional, requiring regular communication with RingCentral leadership, product management, and sales. Successful candidates will be experienced product marketers who roll up their sleeves, have a ‘can do’ attitude while working with dynamic teams in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment. This position will require work out of the Belmont, CA headquarters office.
- Develop a market-winning Financial Services go-to-market strategy and marketing plans necessary to meet company goals
- Collaborate with Sales, Sales Enablement, Industry Principals, Marketing, Product, Channel, ISV and Carrier teams
- Provide broad Industry and targeted Sub-Industry messaging and positioning
- Lead integrated marketing campaigns to extend growth in the Financial Services market
- Execute integrated Themes, Campaigns, and Programs that drive awareness and pipeline through innovative and results-oriented tactics, including PR/AR/Influencer strategies, compelling and fresh content, data-driven digital investments, ABM campaigns, smart use of field marketing, amazing customer case studies, and innovative thought leadership programs
- Enable sales and channel teams on Financial Services industry solutions and sales plays
- Proven ability to create crisp, executive-level presentations, synthesizing actionable recommendations from quantitative and qualitative data
- Develop appropriate sales and partner training materials, collateral, and pricing guides
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree and 8 years of marketing experience
- Proven success developing and executing go-to-market plans for SaaS or cloud services in the Financial Services market
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Strong business acumen, as well as strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities to draw conclusions based on data
- Self-motivated and driven individual skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.