Corporate Social Responsibility Intern
At RingCentral, we call our interns RingTerns because, by the end of your 10-week program, you’ll know our culture inside and out. Why is that important? Our culture is what makes RingCentral unique, a place where winning together in a dynamic, highly collaborative environment is what makes us different (and, we like to think, better).
If you are interested in an internship here, chances are you have some relevant skills and are interested in working for a rapidly growing, cloud-based software and communications company. We can teach you the RingCentral-way what we can’t teach are drive and a passion to succeed.
Here are a few reasons to consider being a RingTern at RingCentral:
1) You have a competitive edge and like to win. Here, you’ll compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off-site excursions, and company events. We call it collaborative competition and it’s a great way to experience the way we work.
2) Hyper-growth, for you and your career. RingCentral is growing at an annual rate of 30%. Every year. So now is a great time to join us. It also means there are lots of interesting, real-world challenges to help us solve.
3) Mentors who are in it for you. Our mentors will work with you to help you grow and achieve your goals. No micro-management and no busy-work. The goal is to help you problem-solve and succeed independently.
So, join RingCentral as an intern this summer and discover what it feels like to win together.
Job Type: Internship | Location: Belmont, California
We’re proud to empower our communities through RCause™, RingCentral’s signature Corporate Social Responsibility program. We invite motivated individuals to join this exciting project! RCause™ will be rolling out CSR program enhancements throughout the summer including but not limited to soliciting requests for product donations from nonprofit organizations--a meaningful cause and exciting business opportunity.
Join us at RingCentral to explore a professional environment and have fun while exploring something you’re passionate about. Work hard, play hard vibes! This is an exciting opportunity to try something new and take an active role in the growth of a thriving, public company. Apply now so you can put your passion to work!
Get exposure to both business and nonprofit networks through RCause. Looking for someone who can build something new and loves talking to external potential partners while being able to communicate to internal stakeholders and diverse business units. The ideal candidate would have an appetite to learn about how companies can deliver on the biggest challenge facing our world today--a triple bottom line: business, environmental, and social.
- Employee Engagement - answer employee questions around donations and volunteerism
- Support employee volunteer events by finding and executing on suitable events
- Research and development, review potential suitable nonprofit partners
- Contact and interface with potential nonprofit partners
- Other corporate social responsibility responsibilities as needed
- Other human resources and marketing responsibilities as needed
- Must be in Junior or Senior year in college to apply
- Outgoing, ability to communicate cross-functionally across numerous platforms and organizational levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills which are essential in one-on-one and group settings
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, creative and enthusiastic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Standard RFP (Requests for Proposals) process learning and implementation
- Campaign and program design
- Exposure to corporate social responsibility
- A better understanding of nonprofit networks
- Documenting process flows
- Cross-functional communication
- Full-time, throughout the summer of 2020 [10-week internship]
- Must be available to start either June 9th or June 16th
Visit the links below to know more about the company, internships and job openings:
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.