Competitive Intelligence Associate Director/Senior Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
RingCentral is looking for a Competitive Intelligence Director/Senior Manager who will be responsible for technical research and guidance relating to communications and contact center market.
The purpose of this role is to provide leadership and expertise in Unified Communications and related technologies in the form of competitive research, analysis and insight with the goal of uncovering and articulating RingCentral’s competitive advantage. This role is highly visible and cross-functional, requiring regular communication with RingCentral leadership, product management, engineering, and sales.
- As the subject matter expert on competition, you must be able to conduct deep competitive research and defensible analysis/proof points and positioning of RingCentral versus competitors’ product strategy.
- Competitive analysis must be accurate, timely, factual, unbiased and contextual, resulting in value adding insight for sales
- Lead competitive product functionality deep dive sessions across RingCentral’s offerings with RingCentral’s product management, sales, partners and potentially prospects looking for feature guidance.
- Develop, present and maintain regular sales trainings for global and regional sales organizations
- Provide input to product management and engineering teams to ensure RingCentral remains differentiated and ahead of the competition.
- Work with Sales enablement team to develop and deliver compelling competitive training and demo sessions in the form of sales tools
- Communicate and evangelize RingCentral’s technical advantages over competing solutions in live training events, external speaking opportunities, analyst briefings, ongoing deals and other channels
- Attend and report on relevant content or announcements from industry events
- Infrequent travel required
- 5-8+ years of experience in product management, technical competitive intelligence, or sales engineering/consulting (or other technical) roles
- Deep insight into real-world customer issues, either through previous experience implementing or project managing real-world customer Business Applications (from either the vendor or customer side), as an industry analyst, or by presenting solutions at customer briefings, a strong plus.
- Proven ability to work with Sales, Product Management/Marketing, and present to Executives. Ability to provide market level or strategic level analysis for senior executives.
- Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous projects/deliverables to successful completion (i.e., in a quality and timely manner) is a key requirement.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent writing and analysis skills. Strong verbal communication.
- Strong Understanding of the Market Technology, Telco or any Industries related.
- Must be willing to work on Graveyard shift
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.