Mandarin Accounts Payable Analyst
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
- Enter/Upload and review invoices insuring proper documentation and compliance prior to payment.
- Resolve issues and improve process by working collaboratively with requestors, Purchasing, Suppliers, Approvers and General Ledger Accounting
- Preparation of payment approval requests
- Ensure that transactions are processed in compliance to guidelines including: Fixed Asset policy, Approval Authority, Amortization, Cost Center/Account Guidelines, Country Specific Rules etc.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Support Month and Quarter end activities
- Experience working in a global corporation shared service or BPO Finance/Accounting organization supporting global subsidiaries or clients
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA a plus but not required.
- Must be willing to work cross over shift of North American and China. After initial training of 3 months working US hours would transition to 6:00AM to 3:00PM PH time Mon to Friday
- Experience with ERP systems: NetSuite preferred however SAP or Oracle ok.
- In addition to invoice processing specific experience in one or more of the following areas (North America Invoice Processing, Payment preparation, Credit Card Program Management, Expense Report Processing, Partner Payments, Electronic Payments)
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Ability to understand French in a business context: reading vendor invoices, communicating via e-mail and some phone conversations
- Moderate to Strong English capability to be able to other Ring Central subsidiaries as needed
Now, a little more about us...
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.