Business Development Representative - Spain and Italy
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance with office celebration throughout the year and a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full Time | Paris, FR
We are currently looking for a Senior Business Development Representative (BDR) to increase the qualified pipeline of new opportunities for our Outbound sales team. This is an opportunity which will allow you to quickly ramp-up with RingCentral's products and Sales methodologies and grow towards more senior positions within the organisation on a mid-term perspective. The Senior BDR should be a self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development experience at multiple executive levels within a small to medium sized organisation.
As Senior BDR, you will directly report to the BDR Manager and focus on qualifying inbound leads and generate new leads with your daily activities.
- Qualify inbound leads through phone calling and emailing before passing enriched leads to the sales team.
- Utilize consistent contact attempt process via phone, email, and LinkedIn Inmails to follow-up, nurture and qualify leads.
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
- Follow the established RingCentral pre-sales process and consistently use Salesforce.com to document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient lead management.
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
- Outbound Lead qualification
- Hunter Mentality
- Familiarity with cloud based software services a plus
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp-up quickly
- Ability to work in high-energy sales team environment as a team player.
- Strong time management, interpersonal, conflict resolution, and collaborative selling skills
- Comfortable and confident at managing cold calling
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills.
- Analytical and able to follow strict processes to identify quality leads
- Problem-solver with the ability to point out problems and suggest appropriate solutions
- B2Bselling / Software / SaaS experience preferred
- Experience with large business end customers a plus
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Quick and efficient with a computer (SFDC experience preferred)
- Ability to establish rapport quickly and effectively with C-Level execs
- Bilingual in at least 2 of the following European languages : French, English, Italian, Spanish.
What We Offer:
- Attractive Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly)
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.