Technical Support Representative
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
- Apply knowledge of RingCentral services, VOIP technology and networking hardware and software. Provide technical support to Ringcentral’s customers.
- Troubleshoot and repair RingCentral’s solutions. Understand network architecture required to support RingCentral’s VOIP services. Answer technical questions, solve technical problems and suggest appropriate workarounds. Provide quick and accurate handling of support interactions - phone, chat, screen sharing and email.
- Handle and resolve customer inquiries, questions, complaints and billing concerns with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism utilizing all resources available given to Tier 1 Representatives.
- Offer alternative solutions when appropriate if the issue is beyond the representative’s training and scope of responsibility with the objective of resolving the customer’s concern.
- Adhere to schedules, guidelines, and requirements in accordance with the company’s set policies and procedures.
- 2 years of collegiate education is required
- At least 1 year of working experience in Technical Support is required for this position
- Excellent English communication skills
- Basic Knowledge VOIP, networking, routers and modems
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience configuring, updating and supporting VOIP solutions in a multi-location environment is a plus
- Ability to work efficiently in highly-demanding, team-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Networking, IT or telecommunications certifications is a plus
- Applicants must be amenable to working nightshifts
Phonescreened candidates will be prioritized or drop by anytime from 7am to 3pm, Mondays to Fridays. Kindly inform receptionist and interviewer (Shaw Site) that you are specifically applying for RingCentral campaign in Acquire Asia.
Now, a little more about us...
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.