Investor Relations Analyst
Analyst of Investor Relations
Job Type: Full-Time
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, with a market capitalization of close to $10 billion. With a $800+ million run rate, RingCentral is projected to exceed $1 billion by 2020. Examples of Wall Street analyst
Bank of America Merrill Lynch: “2019 SMid cloud top pick”
Northland Securities: “Great Start to Year as RNG Marches Up Market”
Guggenheim: “Firing on all Cylinders”
Stifel: “RNG is Making Bank Like It’s The Catalina Wine Maker”
The Team and the Position
The Analyst of Investor Relations will join a fast-paced finance team of high-caliber professionals from companies like Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Palo Alto Networks, Intel, Salesforce.com, Oracle, Microsoft, Splunk, Verifone, Electronic Arts, and NetSuite. The person in this role will support the Head of Investor Relations and the senior finance team with analysis and messaging for quarterly earnings calls and strategic investor communications. This is a fantastic opportunity for a finance professional to join a dynamic, high-growth environment and accelerate their development.
- Maintain strong company and sector expertise. Stay current on all company and related industry activity in order to be responsive to investors and keep management up to date
- Build and maintain relationships with analysts, investors and other industry contacts
- Support investor targeting initiatives and tracking of investor interest, activity, and engagement
- Assist with all set-up for earnings
releases includingconference calls, follow up calls, etc.
- Plan and ensure successful execution of non-deal
roadshows, investor days and other corporate events
collaboration withFP&A, accounting, and product marketing to develop new content and analysis for telling the company’s story to the investor community
- Manage third party vendors and resources
- 1-3 years of experience in corporate finance, equity research, investment banking or related fields
- Established relationships with relevant sell-side and buy-side analysts a plus
- Experience with a fast-growing SaaS company and ability to demonstrate a strong grasp of the SaaS business model
- Self-starter that adapts well to change in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
- Excellent writing skills for crafting scripts, financial presentations, investor messaging, etc.
- Confident and strong presentation skills in financial environments and the ability to communicate with management
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities with attention to detail
- Great attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred. MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
Benefits and amenities:
- Centrally located in Belmont, CA (close to highways 101, 280, and 92)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Complimentary organic breakfast and lunch daily, and fully stocked break rooms
- On-site gym with free yoga and boot-camp classes
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.