Marketing Automation Intern
RingCentral’s Intern program, or as we like to call it — the RingTern program, is a 10-week internship. Throughout the 10-weeks, you will have the opportunity to gain “hands-on” experience of corporate life, be immersed in its active culture/community, and explore an employee’s daily life in a field of interest. The goal here is for you to acquire “real-world” experiences that will help you continue to pursue your career or reconsider your path.
Do you have a competitive edge and like to win? At RingCentral as a RingTern, you will compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off site excursions and company events. While you are here you will experience what it’s like to be part of a growing tech company that is dominating their industry, breaking down barriers and boasts a 40% ratio of intern of hire.
Our mentors strive to develop their interns into independent and confident employees. Here at RingCentral, interns are not “hand-held” or micro-managed; instead, they are encouraged to problem-solve and succeed independently.
Here are a few reasons to consider being a RingTern at RingCentral:
1) You have a competitive edge and like to win. Here, you’ll compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off-site excursions, and company events. We call it collaborative competition and it’s a great way to experience the way we work.
2) Hyper-growth, for you and your career. RingCentral is growing at an annual rate of 30%. Every year. So now is a great time to join us. It also means there are lots of interesting, real-world challenges to help us solve.
3) Mentors who are in it for you. Our mentors will work with you to help you grow and achieve your goals. No micro-management and no busy-work. The goal is to help you problem-solve and succeed independently.
So, join RingCentral as an intern this summer and discover what it feels like to win together.
Early Intern Application Deadline is March 4, 2020
Final Intern Application Deadline: April 6, 2020
Are you a secret engineer who loves to build a game or a product and also market it online? If so, the Marketing Automation internship is perfect for you! The Marketing Team is looking for creative and savvy rockstars who can geek out on all things Marketing and share their vision and designing intelligence. Join us at RingCentral to explore a professional environment and have fun while experiencing something you are passionate about. Work hard, play hard vibes! This is an exciting opportunity to try something new and take an active role in the growth of a thriving, public company.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Belmont, CA
Marketing interns will report to one of our Marketing team leaders while also working cross-functionally to deliver value across the entire Marketing organization. Each intern receives a special project to be completed during your time here, the exact project will depend on your skills and interests and current needs of the department. This role will challenge your knowledge, test-drive your skills, and strengthen your curriculum vitae. Great opportunities for progression and to connect with loads of people... you will become a RingCentral rockstar in no time! As a member of RingCentral’s Marketing team, the Marketing intern will have access to a vast network of professionals and the opportunity to engage in professional development training.
- Currently attending an undergraduate college as a rising Senior
- Proficiency with standard office technology (computers, office equipment, etc.) and MS Office applications
- Strong communication, verbal, and written skills
- Good teamwork skills, ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships
- Trustworthy with the highest level of integrity and respect
- Familiarity with databases or process tools
- Compensation based on skill level
- MOPS Campaign Shut off sheet automation
- Campaign shutoff documentation
- Webinar process documentation
- Campaign prioritization (CPL campaigns) – Marketo Sky
- Marketo Sky user guide (slides)
- Other Documentation
- Full-time, throughout the summer of 2020 [10-week internship]
- Must be available to start either June 9th or June 16th
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.