Strategic Partner Account Executive
Strategic Partner Account Executive
Job Type: Full time, Exempt
Location: Charlotte, NC
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
- RingCentral is looking for proven Account Managers to join our new sales organization supporting our recently announced Strategic Partnership with Avaya.
- Work with the sales teams from Avaya and Avaya Channel Partners to drive sales of Avaya Cloud Office and other RingCentral portfolio solutions within an assigned territory
- Meet with customers and serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for the solutions jointly created by RingCentral & Avaya
- Communicate Avaya Cloud Office and RingCentral value proposition to both technology and business stakeholders within customers (inclusive of senior-level contacts)
- Coordinate with Avaya & Avaya business partner sales teams to develop Territory Sales Plans, Target Account Plans and Pipeline Building
- Own territory plan/strategy around Pipeline, Forecasting and Sales Growth, - owning GTM for respective patch… all routes to market
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value-based selling
- Proven track record of successful solution-based selling (SaaS, Unified Communications, Cloud applications, VoIP, telephony) in Enterprise and Mid-Market segments
- Demonstrated sales record of obtaining / exceeding quota
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
- Success In prospecting, engaging & acquiring net new logos
- Ability to partner and work in a co-selling environment with Channel ecosystem
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Experience with Avaya and/or RingCentral is a strong plus
What We Offer:
- Base Salary
- Best in class Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan) opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as OneTM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.