Senior Product Manager, SMB
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, collaborative and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually, and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion, and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We’re crafting cool, disruptive products, and we need your help!
Job Type: Full-Time Exempt | Location: Belmont, CA
The RingCentral SMB Product Management Team, a brand-new team at RingCentral, is charged with redefining the way small businesses connect with their customers and within their companies. We seek to simplify the purchase, setup, and ongoing use of RingCentral’s core services, as well as drive a roadmap of SMB specific offerings, to keep our SMB owners focused on running their businesses not on managing their communications software.
This is a time of phenomenal challenge for small businesses everywhere. This position is a high-visibility product role responsible for meeting the needs of our SMB customers as they adjust and pivot their businesses. Your role is to define and deliver delightful, simple experiences for onboarding and ongoing user administration and use. You’ll use data and user feedback to optimize and improve these experiences. You’ll work alongside dedicated engineers, designers, user researchers, data analysts, SMB marketers, SMB sales representatives, and other product managers.
You have a track record of delivering successful features at either a SaaS or consumer software company. You are equally proficient at understanding backend APIs and frontend user experience for web and mobile based services. You love to identify problems and find solutions to tackle those problems.
This role is located in Belmont, CA. However, you will likely begin your RingCentral product management career remotely with the help of exceptionally talented colleagues all focused on fulfilling RingCentral’s mission.
- Work with the senior director of product management to develop a roadmap of features and improvements for web and mobile based onboarding and administration of SMBs
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to deliver features that result in improved acquisition, more successful onboarding, higher retention, and increased customer happiness
- Develop product requirements in a timely, high-quality manner
- Participate in planning and status meetings with cross-functional development and go-to-market teams that are geographically distributed
- Communicate plans to key partners throughout the company
- Partner with marketing, sales, and support teams on go-to-market strategies and communication for your products
- Measure and report on the success of each new feature launched
- Bachelor's degree in technical or business related field, masters preferred
- 5+ years of product management experience in a business SaaS product or consumer communications product
- Shown success in partnering with engineering and design teams to define, build, launch, and improve either new user onboarding or user administration features in B2B or B2C web and mobile apps
- Proficiency using product analytics to measure results and find opportunities
- Capable of making simple product experiences from complex technologies
- Demonstrated strong bias for action and getting things done
- Ability to thrive in a growing, fast paced, and changing environment
- Experience working with geographically-distributed teams
- Effective written and presentation abilities
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.