Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst
Job Type: Full-
Location: Belmont, CA
Department: Business Services
RingCentral, Inc., a leading provider of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), fosters a dynamic, success-driven, and team-oriented environment committed to delivering simple and delightful products for our customers. We are looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spark and a passion for redefining how people communicate.
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst who will engage with business stakeholders to understand their needs, drill into the details to analyze processes and translate them into business and functional requirements. You will be responsible for documenting requirements, defining scope and objectives,
- Interview cross functional teams to elicit business requirements
- Acts as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Analyze existing and future state business processes, systems and flows of data
- Develop and maintain documentation related to developing and modifying business processes and systems
- Partner with business, internal and external technology teams to define associated system requirements and solutions
- Excellent negotiation, influencing, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
- Participate in systems implementation projects (requirements documentation,
systemsconfiguration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution)
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding
- Facilitate test iterations prior to go-live
- Strong presentation, organization, and communication skills
thinker butwilling to drive team consensus
- Ability to gather, interpret and apply critical thinking to data to help inform decisions
- Ability to deliver high quality results while working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be customer centric and have the interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technology relationships
- Must be a self-starter, deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and
verbally) with both technical and non-technical parties.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.