Systems Developer (ETL)
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today's mobile, distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communications for modern, flexible business environments.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a startup environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
- Design, implementation, documentation of system architecture from scratch with minimal set of requirements
- Participate in the full product development life cycles.
- Collaborate with project team members and cross functional product teams to execute product goals.
- Push the envelope in adopting new technologies, best design practices to ensure our products are the best.
- Provide technical leadership to other team members and be a team player.
- Lead design and code reviews with a major focus on performance, scalability and future expansion.
- Take part in Talend development and architecture design of integration services.
- Drive integration to new platforms and execute strong POC cases on a quick yet sustainable approach
- 3 years minimum experience in integration development
- Proficient on at least two of the following languages: Java, PHP or Python
- Proficiency in API development
- Experience working with Heroku or BigData platforms is a plus
- Development skills on Talend (Data integration, BigData, ESB) or similar ETL / Integration platforms
- Strong understanding of the interactions between DI, BigData, ESB and TAC, how they connect and how to modify and maintain the parameters of these modules
- Ideally large experience in data and systems integration to SalesForce
Now, a little more about us...RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.