Internal Audit Analyst
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
- Work closely with Director of Internal Controls and the functional teams,
- Assist in planning, scheduling and performance of operational audits to ensure sound fiscal operations
- Identify best practices in control design and operational effectiveness
- Identify/develop cost-effective solutions and recommendations
- Create/review operational process flow charts
- Develop audit programs for each specific operational review
- Maintain relationships and build credibility with key business partners
- Analyze large amounts of data to uncover duplicative efforts exceptions, etc. with company’s established policies and procedures
- Communicate written and orally to management and business unit owners
- Assist management to assess project risks and controls
- Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor (Accounting and/or Finance preferred)
- Internal controls/testing experience
- 3+ years of financial statement (external audit) and SOX experience
- Ability to work independently and produce a finished product, with minimal supervision
- Strong critical, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience prioritizing workload and handling multiple assignments
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience performing data analysis and interpreting results
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Big 4 experience
- CPA/CIA/CISA (or working towards certification) compliance
- NetSuite or other large ERP experience
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.