Director, Product Management - Security
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually, and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and mentoring for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion, and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We’re creating cool, disruptive products, and we need your help!
Job Type: Full-Time | Location: Belmont, CA
The Director, Product Management - Security position is a high-impact role responsible for expanding RingCentral’s UCaaS and CCaaS product security capabilities.
As the world is increasingly shifting to working from home, RingCentral needs to ensure that our customers continue to collaborate and communicate in a safe and secure manner from anywhere. RingCentral is seeking a product specialist that can balance the need for greater security with end-users’ needs for simplicity and ease-of-use.
As Director of Product Management, Security you will be responsible for developing the product security roadmap and requirements that meet the needs of our enterprise customers and our customers in highly regulated industries. We are seeking candidates that are passionate about security, data encryption, data protection, and access control. This is an opportunity to impact the lives of millions of UCaaS end-users in a positive way.
This role will work with cross-functional teams to launch new products and services. You will work with engineering, security, operations, support, marketing, and sales to build and deliver products.
- Develop vision, product strategy, and requirements for security features of RingCentral’s messaging, video meetings, and telephony capabilities
- Evangelize how RingCentral complies with vertical specific security, data encryption, and data access requirements
- Work closely with regulatory, privacy, security, engineering, operations, sales, and marketing
- Collaborate with product marketing, analyst relations, and PR to communicate our security capabilities
- Collaborate with engineering teams to deliver features
- Track and measure the success of each product/feature launched
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field and equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of product management experience delivering successful products
- Prior experience building security products and features
- Experience working with enterprise customers and corporate IT departments
- A strong bias for action and results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Track record of managing the product life cycle
- Technical background or meaningful experience
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Understand the security objectives and challenges required for corporate communication and collaboration products
- Experience working with geographically distributed team members
- Enterprise product experience
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.